Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets, and online cash solutions.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com.
You'll be part of one Agile team (out of nearly 50), consisting of several engineers; a team that has full ownership of their respective piece of code and functionality and is free to create its own rules that fit into a much bigger process
Your key responsibilities:
- Freedom to make your own decisions and have your opinion heard in our ecosystem of core platform and hundreds of microservices
- Being responsible for some of our most critical pieces of code, which process billions of euro worth of transactions each year
- The joy of seeing your work materialize in Production nearly instantly
- Share knowledge, teach or learn from some of the very best engineers in the industry
- A diverse and tightly knit family of co-workers from all walks of life, each providing their own unique perspective and experience
- Encouragement to enhance your skills, as we consider self-improvement a crucial part of the job
- Аt least 5 years of experience with Java 8+, with a good grasp of the Spring framework
- Advanced understanding of three-tier architecture
- Good knowledge of basic security concepts
- Desire to learn and to be challenged
- Working command of the English language
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company;
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments;
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business;
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded;
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work-Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs);
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere;
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world.
We look forward to your application
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.