At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your Role in Our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission you will need to be adaptable, able to multitask and love a challenge.
Being a Product Manager is an incredibly varied, and challenging role which requires you to use different strengths and skills depending on the product you are working on. You’ll be responsible for implementing, maintaining and improving the day-to-day running of one or more of our key products.
Some of Your Responsibilities & Core Duties will be:
- Spend time conducting research and discovery to understand customer needs. Allowing you to define the end to end product vision and strategy in collaboration with key team members and Senior Product Manager
- Work with a Designer and a team of Developers to plan and deliver new features and improvements
- Filter feedback, questions and ideas, and use data and prioritisation techniques to determine what is valuable to customers
- Write detailed feature requirements and maintain the backlog
- Communicate regularly with internal and external partners through various channels. Including creating guides and conducting training sessions
- Own the roadmap for your product area, ensuring objectives are achieved, and produce reports
- Collate results and learnings and share them through the organisation
The Experience and Key Skills you will have:
- You are passionate about building world class customer experiences
- You have experience working as part of a Product or Engineering team
- You have experience or an understanding of agile methodologies
- You have strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- You take a collaborative approach to product management and are comfortable communicating with a variety of technical & non-technical stakeholders across the organisation
The Interview Process:
- Phone screen with Recruiter
- Virtual interview with two Product Managers
- Take home assessment
- Final virtual interview with Senior Product Manager and Lead Engineer
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.