At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your Role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need an amazing DevOps team that will provide the best service possible to our clients and their members. If you want to work on a highly available, multi region, 24/7 running platform using all the cutting edge technologies this could be your team too.
Some of Your Responsibilities & Core Duties will be:
- Maintaining the smooth-running of our production environment.
- Solving problems and improving development environments and tools.
- Researching and resolving infrastructure related issues.
- Assisting on longer term projects.
- Providing technical training to new developers on infrastructure.
- Monitoring the stability and health of the global infrastructure.
- Up-to-date documentation related to internal tools and infrastructure
- Evaluating new tools, services and technologies
The Experience and Key Skills you need to have:
- Expertise in the Linux command line and environment
- Excellent written and verbal English interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and be highly reliable.
- Experience with provisioning tools - Chef, Ansible, Puppet
- Experience with orchestration tools - Terraform, Ansible
- Experience with AWS
The Interview Process:
- Telephone interview with our recruitment team
- Take home assessment task
- Final interview and presentation assessment with the Head of
- Development and a senior member of the hiring team.
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.