At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2007, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need a smart, motivated engineer with at least 2+ years of proven, hands-on experience with writing and executing test scripts and with automated testing tools of web and mobile applications, you might just be the person we’re looking for. We need someone who’s passionate about delivering first-class products and who wants to have a significant role in an impact on our success.
Some of Your Responsibilities & Core Duties will be:
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on quality procedures, standards and/or specifications
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Prioritising your work and delivering progress reports
- Follow an agile process
- Completing administrative work including, but not limited to, documenting processes and completing checklists
- Be able to keep to a schedule and work to meet deadlines
- Determining training needs
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- Providing guidance and assistance in the testing process
- Be self-motivated. Must be able to anticipate problems, spot opportunities and take a proactive approach to responsibilities
The Experience and Key Skills you will have:
- Experience with test management and bug tracking tools (preferably Jira)
- Create and maintain automated test projects with Codeception, following the company’s standards and best practices
- Experience with virtual (vagrant, docker etc.) development environments
- Experience with BDD technologies
- Experience with testing rest APIs
- Experience with Agile (Scrum/Kanban) methodologies
- Experience with version control systems (preferably GIT)
- Flexible with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
The Interview process:
- Telephone Interview with our recruitment team
- Take Home Assessment to be shared in advance
- Video interview with senior members of the team
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.