A translation Project Manager is in charge of supervising the overall organization of translation projects for their clients. The purpose of a translation Project Manager is to connect the client’s needs with the translators that are best suited for the project at hand. They have several duties required of them. They handle everything from multilingual translations for international use to managing quality control on large-scale translation projects.
- Good command of English, both verbal and written
- Strong social capabilities
- Good communicational skills
- Great computer skills (Windows, Internet, MS Office)
- Strong internet connection (when working from home)
- Experience in any of the job positions will be considered as a strong advantage
What we offer:
- Initial training
- Result oriented salary and bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work from home or anywhere else
- Promotion and growth opportunities in a growing company
We will expect of all the candidates to send us CV in English and we will connect with each one approved for an interview via ZOOM or Google Meet.