Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
The Partner Operation Support Specialist with German is responsible for end-to-end operational activities and projects within Partner Support Domain, as well as Deployment of HPE branded services via partners. To ensure that partners are delivering ‘best in class’ service to HPE’s customers at all times, as per the Ops Guide(s) definitions and the HPE defined criteria and quality standards. Executing various tasks related to channel partners.
The role is also responsible for performing general operation support tasks required in the organization.
How you'll make your mark:
- Fully understand the strategic business aspect of the Partner Support Domain
- Being the main contact for all projects related matters for partners
- Perform other various tasks regarding HPE partners
- Escalations to the country/remote PSDMs (Partner Service Delivery Managers)
- IT escalations in the case of system issues
- Administrative tasks regarding channel partners
- All other legally permissible tasks requested by the line manager
- The job will require daily written and oral communication, and work with a video display.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience or a similar position
- Previous experience with partners is an advantage
- Fluent in written and verbal English and Polish
- Analytical skills and a consultative approach to operational and change management
- Proactive team player with the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure when needed
What we can offer you:
At HPE, we deliver equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth as well as competitive benefits, salary and shared values and purpose.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status