Translators will convert written material from one or more 'source languages' into the 'target language', making sure that the translated version conveys the meaning of the original as clearly as possible. The target language is normally your mother tongue. Transcreation may also be part of the job, which is a mix of translation, localization (taking into account factors such as cultural nuances) and copywriting, where the text is culturally and linguistically adapted to suit the reader.
- Good command of English, both verbal and written
- Perfect command of another foreign language (certificates are an advantage but not a must)
- Strong social capabilities
- Good communicational skills
- Great computer skills (Windows, Internet, MS Office)
- Strong internet connection (when working from home)
- Experience in any of the job positions will be considered as a strong advantage
What we offer:
- Initial training
- Result oriented salary and bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work from home or anywhere else
- Promotion and growth opportunities in a growing company
We will expect of all the candidates to send us CV in English and we will connect with each one approved for an interview via ZOOM or Google Meet.