This is the person who implements, monitors and evaluates all activities related to quality assurance and quality control. Collaborates closely with our operations department supervisors and project managers to ensure quotes are done in time and follow up procedures are done correctly. Be responsible for daily compliance management and for maintaining and improving quality assurance processes, policies, procedures.
- Good command of English, both verbal and written
- Strong social capabilities
- Good communicational skills
- Great computer skills (Windows, Internet, MS Office)
- Strong internet connection (when working from home)
- Experience in any of the job positions will be considered as a strong advantage
What we offer:
- Initial training
- Result oriented salary and bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work from home or anywhere else
- Promotion and growth opportunities in a growing company
We will expect of all the candidates to send us CV in English and we will connect with each one approved for an interview via ZOOM or Google Meet.