The IBM Procurement Organization is looking for а Procurement Operations Buyer with English and Italian languages.
IBM Procurement is responsible for managing billions of dollars of spend with IBM 3rd party suppliers around the globe.
Procurement Buyer is a varied and busy role, providing purchasing support to stakeholders in the respective market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The primary role of the Procurement Operations Buyer to perform the operational part of Procurement process in compliance with company guidelines using Agile Methods in an Agile Organizational Set-Up.
Main Responsibility Areas
- Gathering documentation from suppliers
- Collaborate with IBMers to obtain necessary requirements and data
- Perform internal supplier checks related to criminal & corruption background
- Initiate internal supplier changes and invoice expedite payments
- Perform financial analysis and collect financial report about the supplier
- Invoice clarifications and resolution
- Help Buyers with spend reports & analysis on savings initiatives
Main Contacts / Clients
Suppliers, Various internal IBM Teams – Sourcing Buyers, Global Sourcing Leads, Accounts Payable, Policies & Practicies, Trust & Compliance
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Open for new challenges.
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
- Ability to work in a structured, process-oriented environment.
- Highly organized with very strong attention to detail.
- Multitasking and time management skills.
- Willingness to work independently, take initiative and pursue resolution of issues with requisite tenacity.
- Fluent English
- Fluent Italian
- MS Office
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Master’s Degree in Business/Management.