Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments, and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Our service excellence, with consistent globally delivered standardized services guarantees clients peace of mind, while our ability to drive innovation ensures clients a compelling strategy for the future.
We are looking now for Process Project Administrative Assistant to join our team.
You will be responsible for delivering expert administrative support to senior management representatives. Use ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to the development of new concepts/techniques and to complete assignments/tasks in innovative and effective ways.
How you'll make your mark:
- Perform tactical and strategic administrative support tasks for upper executive-level employees of the organization
- Tasks may include, but are not limited to, key records maintenance, compiling data for reports, administrative tasks associated with the budget process, scheduling executive appointments and meetings, calendar maintenance for upper executive-level employees, answering/ screening/ routing telephone calls for upper level executives, preparing expense reports, preparing/ editing executive presentations.
- Coordinate the administrative work within the department/division, working with other departments/divisions
- Apply subject-matter expertise and analytical skills to evaluate process change impacts from operational perspective
- Directly communicate with process owners/stakeholders regarding related tasks and operational updates
- Ensure that processes are followed and planned tasks are done on time
- Propose and executes corrective/preventive actions aiming process improvement
- Be responsible for respective documentation and data management
- The job will require daily written and oral communication, and work with a video display.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 3+ years’ general administrative or equivalent experience
- 1+ years’ in project support role or in like roles/businesses
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge MS Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent German
- Good English
What we can offer you:
- Attractive compensation package
- Career and Development - worldwide career opportunities, access to a high-tech Engineering Lab
- Work That Fits Your Life - 24 days annual paid leave, have a free afternoon once a month, 6 months paid parental leave with 100% of your salary, possibility to work from home, transition support through life events
- Wellness and Health Programs
- Socially Engaged Community - 60 hours/year additional time off for volunteering, plastic-free office, participation in socially responsible causes via partnership with 50+ non-government organizations.
- Exciting Workplace Experience
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status