Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry-leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive, and more secure.
In this position, you will provide support to Global Channel Services Network (GCSN) website for EMEA region through email, chat, tickets.
You will work independently while using standard protocol to respond to more complex process support issues, proactively assist Business Center Operations team and client to avoid or reduce problem occurrence, participates in projects and provide resolution and feedback based on analysis, work as Subject Matter Expert for Channel Partner as per client requirements.
How you'll make your mark:
- Demonstrate customer service abilities
- Responsible for managing cases timely according to the internal guidelines for case resolution
- Follow the propose schedule and communicate timely any potential issues
- Adherence to process documentation
- Demonstrate teamwork skill with the rest of team members
- Flexibility in managing workload and setting priorities based on day to day events
- Proactive approach and demonstrate self-starter ingenuity
- Overall demonstration of the HPE Values and Code of Conduct
- Managing cases timely according to the internal guidelines for case resolution
- Achieve the internal metrics based on your performance of TAT and Accuracy
- Report issues that are impacting the ability to complete your work and the Channel Partner experience
- The job will require daily written and oral communication, and work with a video display.
- High School Degree – Collage Diploma (based on Country specifics HR rules)
- Fluent in written and verbal English and French
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Self-motivated, a proactive and positive attitude, able to work under pressure
- Analytical skills, fast learner, self-starter, very well organized person
- MS Office, overall use and care for a laptop equipment
What we can offer you:
- Attractive compensation package
- Career and Development - worldwide career opportunities, access to a high-tech Engineering Lab
- Work That Fits Your Life - 24 days annual paid leave, have a free afternoon once a month, 6 months paid parental leave with 100% of your salary, possibility to work from home, transition support through life events
- Wellness and Health Programs
- Socially Engaged Community - 60 hours/year additional time off for volunteering, plastic free office, participation in socially responsible causes via partnership with 50+ non-government organizations.
- Exciting Workplace Experience
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status