Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? Then we have the right opportunity - we are looking for a Material Buyer to join our dynamic and highly professional team. If you have a track record in a similar role, want to be part of a business that is growing - with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you'll make your mark:
- Ensure all purchase orders are executed in a timely manner with appropriate acknowledgment responses from suppliers.
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure shipment schedule will be met, or adjusted when needed, to fulfill the materials plan.
- Monitor that all shipments are received into stock timely and all shipment documentation is available. Resolve warehouse receiving issues in due time.
- Resolve invoice and payment issues with suppliers.
- Produce supplier performance reports; take corrective actions as required.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on part-rolls and quality issues to minimize impact to parts availability and inventory level.
- Explore and propose opportunities for systems & processes enhancement.
- Degree in Logistics & Supply chain Mgmt/ Business Operations/ Maths/ Statistics
- Preferably 3+ years experience in planning/purchasing role
- Strong knowledge in supply chain concepts, basic supplier management skills
- Fluent in English language
- Ability to chase and deliver operational results, and to drive issues to closure
- Ability to communicate effectively across national and cultural boundaries
- Good negotiation skills
- Very good organization skills
- Good computer skills, esp. MS Office applications (Excel)
- SAP/ERP system experience is a strong plus
- The job will require daily written and oral communication, and work with a video display.
What we can offer you:
- Attractive compensation package
- Career and Development - worldwide career opportunities, access to a high-tech Engineering Lab
- Work That Fits Your Life - 24 days annual paid leave, have a free afternoon once a month, 6 months paid parental leave with 100% of your salary, possibility to work from home, transition support through life events
- Wellness and Health Programs
- Socially Engaged Community - 60 hours/year additional time off for volunteering, plastic-free office, participation in socially responsible causes via partnership with 50+ non-government organizations.
- Exciting Workplace Experience
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status