At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your Role in Our Mission
We’re looking for a super enthusiastic and hard-working person to join our mission to make the world a better place to work. The position is part of our global support centre in Plovdiv.
To achieve this mission we also need you to deliver operational and technical support for all Reward Gateway US clients and programmes at the highest level of client service.
Some of Your Responsibilities & Core Duties will be:
- Outstanding help and support to our US clients and their employees across the globe
- A warm and friendly telephone manner
- Accurate and well-written answers to incoming queries
- Fast resolution to queries and problems
- Develop product knowledge and be on top of technical, industry changes, social media developments, HR trends, current legislation and employee engagement best practices.
- Create relationships with other Reward Gateway teams
The Experience and Key Skills you will have:
- Forward thinking, positive and self-motivated
- The ability, to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and to be customer-focused
- Confident computer user including navigating websites and online software
- You should be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and able to evaluate and prioritise customer demands
- Excited to learn new things and willing to invest personal time and energy in improvement
- Flexible with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
The Interview Process:
- Telephone Interview with our Recruitment Team
- Employee Experience Test to complete in 15-20 minutes
- 1st Stage Interview with Support Team Managers in Client Support
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.