- Outstanding help and support to our UK clients and their employees across the globe
- A warm and friendly telephone manner
- Accurate and well-written answers to incoming queries
- Fast resolution to queries and problems
- Develop product knowledge and be on top of technical, industry changes, social media developments, HR trends, current legislation and employee engagement best practices.
- Build relationships with other Reward Gateway team
The Experience and Key Skills you will have:
- Forward thinking, positive and self-motivated
- The ability, to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and to be customer-focused
- Confident computer user including navigating websites and online software
- You should be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and able to evaluate and prioritise customer demands
- Excited to learn new things and willing to invest personal time and energy in improvement
- Flexible with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
The Interview Process:
- Telephone Interview with our Recruitment Team
- Employee Experience Test to complete in 15-20 minutes
- 1st Stage Interview with Support Team Managers in Client Support
- Short final Interview with the Heads of Client ans Employee Support
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.