If you have:
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 2 years practical experience with Java SE, Java EE
- Understanding of OOP principles, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with any of Struts, Hibernate, Axis, Spring MVC, Spring Boot or similar frameworks and libraries
- Good database and SQL knowledge
– Any of Oracle, DB2, MS SQL, Postgres or other
- Experience in commercial software development practices (version control, unit testing, continuous integration, design patterns, issue tracking, agile development)
- Ability to work in small teams and provide contribution without management oversight
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new subject matters quickly
- Good command of English
- Experience with Apache Tomcat
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Good communications skills
And you would like to:
- Design, develop and maintain web-based applications
- Apply technology best practices in development of java based applications
- Perform unit tests and peer code reviews
- Cooperate with other development groups, receiving and providing knowledge transfer
- Analyze and resolve incidents and problems with applications released to production
- Participate in projects and communicate with the project team and external vendors as required
- Work with version control software
- Perform system analysis and assist in development of system specifications for the java based application solutions; participate in the definition of system design and system components for new application solutions
- Write technical documentation and carry out technical documentation updates
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.