At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
If you are searching for opportunities to start your career in the field of Global Technology Services and gain practical skills in a multinational environment, enroll for IBM Student Program.
Our 6-month part-time training program is aimed to prepare and develop students for a position in our Client Innovation Center.
Our trainees play unique and integral role in driving business decisions, supporting operations and influencing business results. You’ll also experience opportunities for skills development training and leadership development.
You can be a trainee in one of the below areas:
- Business Support Trainee for Operations
- Business Support Trainee for Tools and Processes
- Business Support Trainee in Customer Management
- Remote Technical Support Trainee
- Network Support Trainee
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Active student
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work in a team