At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your Role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need you to bring Reward Gateway Magic to life. Our external brand is aligned to our mission and values, and every piece of content and creative we deliver to the market should WOW our community, show why we are a leader in employee engagement and motivate HR leaders to join our mission to make the world a better place to work.
Some of Your Responsibilities & Core Duties will be:
- Deliver creative brilliance across all channels, ensuring a seamless brand experience
- Produce traditional design solutions for tangible materials including;
- Print materials - books, magazine advertisements, and promotional materials such as clothing and event collateral.
- Digital design including:
- Long-form content
- Online advertising
- Web graphics
- Email banners
- Image editing
- Communicating with other departments across the business to discuss the project objectives and requirements of the job
- Producing accurate and high-quality work
- Working closely with colleagues on the marketing team such as social media specialists or content teams to provide graphic design support.
- To proactively evolve creative ideas and techniques
The Experience and Key Skills you will have:
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – you must have superb skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience in creating print-ready artwork and dealing with print production
- Structured and process-driven mentality combined with an excellent eye for creativity and new insights
- Excellent attention to detail and proven ability to meet deadlines with an ability to communicate effectively under pressure
The Interview Process:
- Telephone Interview with our recruitment team
- Video meeting with senior members of Design and Marketing teams
- Take-home Assessment to be shared in advance of your final interview
- Final video meeting with The Brand Manager and SVP Marketing of Reward Gateway
Candidates are invited to apply with their portfolio.
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.