Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets, and online cash solutions.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com
Are you willing to join our Customer Service team on February 15th?
Your key responsibilities:
- Create positive customer experience with each contact you handle
- Support customers via telephone, email or chat
- Deliver tailored service, following high quality standards
- Contribute to our great working environment
- Look for ways to constantly improve the processes and the business
- Fluent command in German and English
- Desire to practice your excellent communication skills while helping our customers
- Strong attention to detail in order to solve complex issues
- Readiness to take responsibilities
- Willingness to work in an international environment and be part of quickly developing and fast-paced business
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company;
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments;
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business;
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded;
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs);
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere;
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world.
We look forward to your application
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.