Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
The Business Operations Analyst within GO organization is responsible for providing operational and Total Customer Experience (TCE) analysis, developing and maintaining processes to report, works towards achieving their personal, the Business Operations team, and the Global Operations organization goals/objectives by sustaining high operational excellence and internal/external customer satisfaction while delivering the key operational metrics.
How you'll make your mark:
- Drive and coordinate the Global Level of Fill & Global Level of Service reclassification/validation activities with deep knowledge of the processes, tools, and systems
- Give proposals and drive process optimizations, improvements and WW standardization
- Embrace new processes, experiment and try new things, involve team members in process changes
- Data analysis: execute regular or ad-hoc analysis to support business monitoring and decision-making process
- Participate in any process or performance-related forums as required
- Work collaboratively with clients and stakeholders – both external and internal to Global Operations – to research, analyses, validate, and document process requirements and to ensure that those requirements clearly reflect true business needs, correctly representing all stakeholders
- Degree in Business related subject, ideally with analytical bearing
- 2+ years of professional experience in reporting, data, and business analysis
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel, experience with SAP, SQL will be an advantage
- Supply Chain operational experience is considered an advantage
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communications and coordination skills
- The job will require daily written and oral communication, and work with a video display.
What we can offer you:
- Attractive compensation package
- Career and Development - worldwide career opportunities, access to a high-tech Engineering Lab
- Work That Fits Your Life - 24 days annual paid leave, have a free afternoon once a month, 6 months paid parental leave with 100% of your salary, possibility to work from home, transition support through life events
- Wellness and Health Programs
- Socially Engaged Community - 60 hours/year additional time off for volunteering, plastic-free office, participation in socially responsible causes via partnership with 50+ non-government organizations.
- Exciting Workplace Experience
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status