At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your Role in Our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need an enthusiastic and motivated colleague who will ensure all invoices are raised and revenue is correctly recognised.
Some of Your Responsibilities & Core Duties will be:
- Ensuring accurate allocation and reconciliation of cash entries and bank accounts
- Recording cash received from the bank accounts
- Invoicing regular tenancies, subscription fee, vouchers and salary sacrifice products
- Reconciling the company’s bank accounts
- Posting journals
- Posting and maintenance of monthly accruals for Invoices
- Reviewing income schedules posting and posting adjustments
The Experience and Key Skills you will have:
- Excellent Command of English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a finance team, finance or accounting background
- Experience working with clients/other non-finance staff
- Tactful and confident, polite and assertive
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient time management skills
The Interview Process:
- Telephone Interview with our Recruitment team
- Video call with the Finance Operations Manager and the Accounts Receivable Team Leader
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.